River Park Sparkles
Lights go on after dusk each day at approx 5:30pm until 8:30am. Please follow signage for the designated route.
All public health guidelines including social distancing will be followed.
To comply with the most up to date COVID-19 public restrictions, the following guidelines have been put into place with respect to River Park Sparkles:
November 30 and December 1 will be designated as WALKING DAYS and all other days between
December 2 and January 2 will be DRIVING ONLY.
During the days allocated for walking please avoid gathering in groups exceeding 30 individuals and maintain two meters between those who are not in the same household/extended household. On all other days please enjoy the displays from inside in your vehicle.
- New to 2020 — the Holiday Home Sparkle Tour in partnership with Kinsmen and Kinettes
- Nov 30 – Dec 8th, submit your entry of your decorated holiday home. Submissions can be received via Messenger on our Facebook page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 9 – 13th – It’s time to vote! All entries will be posted online for public voting on our Facebook page – so go vote for your favourite. Winner will be announced Dec 15th!
- Dec 15 – Jan 2 – A Holiday Home Tour Map will be available here for a self-guided tour of the decorated holiday homes in our city, all leading you to end your tour over at River Park Sparkles. So grab your hot cocoa and enjoy our tour from the comfort and warmth of your vehicle!
- Get your copy of our HOLIDAY HOME SPARKLE TOUR MAP HERE!
- Public Health Guidelines for River Park Sparkles fall under the Gov’t of Saskatchewan’s rules for outdoor gatherings and drive-ins/parades. Click here to view the guidelines in full detail